Saturday, April 14, 2012

CHOCOLATE UNDER 200 CALORIES...

I admit that I need some form of chocolate once a day. I plan for it in my 1400 daily calorie count and enjoy every single bite. These are safe (super delicious) bets and most are well under the 200 calorie mark. ALL portion controlled with just one serving each so you aren't tempted to go back for more. These chocolate treats will leave you happy (yay for endorphins!), satisfied and will keep you on the slim track.



You can go a head and count out 58 plain M & M's that would total 200 calories... OR you can EAT THE ENTIRE BAG of  this chocolaty goodness with Pretzel M & M's for ONLY 150 calories! This is love.




This dark chocolate isn't as bitter as others and I find it very satisfying. The entire chocolate bar is 180 calories.  Mangia!




I tried hard to ignore these in my son's Easter basket this year. But, they kept calling out my name. I caved and had a down right love affair with this chocolate mad man. I was pleasantly surprised to find out that each Cadbury Creme Egg isn't the suspected 500 calories a bite (which was my first prediction). Rather, a single Cadbury Egg with all that delicious creamy filling is only 150 calories! So go ahead you naughty girl!   


1 comment:

  1. I love my chocolate too! I try to stick with at least 70% dark chocolate most of the time, but I also couldn't resist a Cadbury egg at Easter!

    ReplyDelete